There are many reasons why GTA 5 should be put on PC and here are the main reasons
- New hardware such as SSD's Graphics cards and sound cards used in PCs are better than consoles so if the games was ported to PC you would see a large increase in the games graphics, performance and gameplay.
- A 500000+ strong petition already exists asking Rockstar to port it to PC so there is already a guarantee of many more sales for the company.
- Many people from the console generation moved to PC over the years and many of the people who did this grew up playing GTA 5 so it would only make sense to port the game as a fan base would buy the game for PC
- At the end of the day a PC release would generate more sales which means more profit...
- Piracy is everywhere on the Internet and many console owners have been found to have pirated GTA 5 but if a user on a PC was to play the game it could run through a system such as Steam or another service that reduces piracy.
- It makes logical sense to release on all platforms as it will catch the part of the gaming community that play games on all platforms and with a game such as GTA 5 most people would buy it for most platforms.
- The modding community on on the PC would have a great time with GTA 5 as it already has some great features but with modders in the PC community it could grow the game and make it better than ever.
Thanks for reading and supporting the blog.